Google Assistant is the favorite of many users. We have seen that how you can install the Google assistant on your Android Marshmallow and Nougat. Recently, we have also published the guide about the way we can get the Google Assistant on iPhone. We have seen the Google Assistant was not available for the lollipop device. Today, we are going to tell you the way you can Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices without root.
Also look: How to Install Google Assistant On Your Windows, Linux, and Mac PC
Google Assistant has been the heart of many developers and users, and recently we have tested the Google Assistant with Siri, and the results were incredible. We have seen that the Google Assistant is getting updated in the background and there are new features available in the Google Assistant.
We can easily enable the Google Assistant in the devices such as Marshmallow and Nougat, but we didn’t give a try to install the Google Assistant in the Lollipop. If you want to install the Google Assistant on any lollipop device, then you can do so easily with the help of the small application.
Also look: How to Port Google Pixel Round Icons on Android Nougat
Table of Contents
Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices
The Android community is active and they every time they find a new way to enable the Google Assistant on any Android device. We have found the way to enable the Google Assistant on your lollipop device.
If you are having the issues in installing the Google assistant in the Android device such as Marshmallow or Nougat, then you can follow this method to install it on your device too.
Also look: 13 Cool Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Could Do
We have seen the issues in activating the Google Assistant in the Marshmallow and Nougat device sometimes users need to install the Google Velvet zip file with the help of the TWRP recovery. If you are going to follow this method, then you can easily install the Google Assistant on your device.
The name of the application Google Assistant launcher. You need the latest Google application to run the Google Assistant on your device. There are many things which you need to take care. We will show you two methods which will help you install the Google Assistant on your device. Let’s dive into it.
How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices
- Download install the Google Assistant Launcher application from here: Download
- Install the application, and you might get the unknown sources warning.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Now, scroll down, and you will see an unknown sources settings toggle on that option.
- Now try installing the application again on your device.
- Open the app and click on “Your Stuff.”
- Click on the option of “Add Reminder.”
- Now, you need to make sure that you have updated the Google application from the play store and you are using the latest version of the application.
- Open your Phone Settings Language & input->Voice input and choose “Enhanced Google Services.”
- Now, simply Hold your home key, and that’s it you will see that you have successfully Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop.
How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices (Method 2)
This is the alternative method if the above method is not working on your Android device then you can give a try to this method which will help you to enable the Google Assistant on your phone.
You may also like: How to Enable Android O Like Notification Dots on Any Android Device
- Download and Install Nova Launcher free version for your Android device from Play Store.
- Open the application and Hold on your Screen and click on “Widgets.”
- Now, in widgets click on Activities.
- You will find a list of applications in the list, and you need to search for Google Assistant Launcher. Now, you need to select the .assist subtext.
- Now, just launch the shortcut and follow the instructions which we have mentioned above by clicking on “Your Stuff” and add the reminder.
- Long Press on the home button and you will the all new Google Assistant on your Lollipop device.
This way you can easily install the Google Assistant on your Lollipop device. This was the article about the way you can Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices.
Also look: Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on any Android Device
Share this article with your friends who are still using Lollipop on their device. Share this method, and you can also brag in front of them by installing assistant on the lollipop.
Thank you for visiting, and if you face any issues in installing the Google Assistant, then please feel free to comment below, and we will surely help you out with your query.
1 thought on “How to Enable Google Assistant on Android Lollipop Devices [No Root]”
Sir I tried this method. Kindly give me.
Dr kartik and google assistant was installed .. I cool not see add reminder option in yourstuff table. My mobile is redmi 4i