When it comes to buying the best smartphone in the mid-range and with amazing features the first thing pops-up in the mind is Xiaomi. We all know that Xiaomi devices are the best and the look and feel is also amazing. We have seen in almost all the phones of Xiaomi and has MIUI 8 installed and in some days they will be getting the MIUI 9 on their phone. I know we can’t wait and want to Install MIUI 9 Beta on Your Xiaomi Device.
If you are having a Xiaomi device then I will be also telling you the list of devices getting the latest update of the MIUI 9 and people are going on crazy by looking at the features of the latest MIUI 9 and it will be getting the latest updates of the Android Nougat.
We all know that Xiaomi is a little bit late if the user wants to get the updates on their device. They try to customize and skin their device. You will see a lot of the changes in the latest beta and you will receive the updates. Let’s get into it and check out the way you can install the new version of MIUI 9 on your device.
Table of Contents
Devices Compatible with MIUI 9 Beta
We have shared the list of Xiaomi devices which are compatible with the latest version of the MIUI 9 and if you are having any of these phones then you can enjoy MIUI 9 beta on your smartphone.
|Redmi and Mi Devices Compatible With MIUI 9 Beta|
|Xiaomi Mi Note|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad|
|Redmi Note 4G|
|Redmi Note 3G|
|Google Nexus 5|
|Redmi Note 2|
|Redmi Note 2 Prime|
|Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon)|
|Redmi 2 Prime|
|Mi 5 Pro|
|Mi Max 32GB|
|Mi Max Prime|
|Mi Note 2|
|Mi 5s Plus|
|Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm|
|Redmi Note 4 Mediatek|
|Redmi 4 Prime|
|Redmi Note 3 SE|
|Redmi Note 3 Mediatek|
|Redmi 3S Prime|
|Redmi 3 Prime|
|Mi Note Pro|
|Mi Max 2|
|Xiaomi Mi Pad 2|
|Redmi Note 4X Mediatek|
|Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon|
How to Become MIUI Beta Tester
- Firstly download the Miui 9 forum application from here: Play Store
- Open the application and click on the top-left corner Profile option.
- Now, you’ll see the option to log in or sign button and click on it.
- Enter your email id and your password and then Login to your account.
- Now, if you will enter your login and sign up details you will see an option of “Recruitment” on your homepage.
- You need to select your device and the duration of for how much time you are using the phone.
- Then you need to add the reason why you want to be the beta tester of the MIUI 9 Beta program.
- Enter the below reason you can simply copy and paste the text.
I have been using Android from __ years and having the great interest in Android. I have a great knowledge of Android and I can easily note the bugs and defects of the MIUI 9 and I will report it to you asap. I am a fan of MIUI and it would be great if you will approve my beta request. Thank you.
- That’s it! You can click on the submit button and you will get an approval via PM.
Note: This request will get you the Chinese version of MIUI 9 Beta. If you are interested then you can update your device and enjoy the Chinese version. You can either wait for the global version of MIUI 9 Beta.
How to Install MIUI 9 Beta on Your Xiaomi Device
- Open the updater application on your MI6 or Redmi note 4.
- Click on the menu button and tap on check for updates and make sure you are signed in with the same user account which was used while signing up for the beta program.
- Click on the update button and you will get the update of “MIUI 9 Lightning fast” click on the update button and it will start downloading the update on your device.
- If your package is been downloaded then simply wait for some time and then reboot your device and the update will be installed on your device.
- That’s it and the latest version of the MIUI 9 will be installed on your smartphone.
Install MIUI 9 Using XiaoMiFlash On PC
- Download the XiaoMiFlash on your pc: Download
- Install the software on your PC and then follow the regular process of installing the software on your device.
- Now, turn off your device and press the “Volume Down + Power Key” to boot your device into the fastboot mode.
- Make sure your device is connected to your PC and it is in fastboot mode.
- Download the MIUI 9 Beta ROM on your device from here: Download MIUI 9 Beta ROM.
- Download the file and extract it and Open the MiFlash tool on your device.
- Click on the Select button and then open the images folder in which you have downloaded and extract the file on your device.
- Click on the refresh button and make sure your device is connected and it will show you if the update is available on your device.
- In the bottom of the screen, you will see the option of clean all, save user data, and clean all and lock options. Read the below what will these option for with your device.
- Clean All: This option will delete your phone all data and also your internal storage.
- Save User Data: This option will delete everything in the /system folder and it won’t delete any Internal storage data.
- Clean all and Lock: This option will delete all your phone data and then lock your bootloader again and make your device new as factory.
- If you will do everything correctly then in the top right corner you will see an option of Flash and then click on it and you will see the green line of the successful message.
- You can simply reboot your device and enjoy the latest version of MIUI 9 Beta on your Xiaomi device.
This way you can easily install and flash the latest version of the MIUI 9 on your device. This was the article about the way you can Install MIUI 9 Beta on Your Xiaomi Device.
If you are having a Xiaomi device then you can try the latest beta version on your device Don’t forget to share with your friends and enjoy the latest version of the MIUI 9 on your device.
Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one. If you had any issues then please feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.