Hey Guys, Today I am coming up with a trick in which I will show you how can you install Dolby Atmos in your Android device. Nowadays if you buy a flagship mobile and many of the mobile phone are having problem in voice. Most of the flagship mobile phones are having good sound in mobile phone but not the quality of the audio which matters a lot while listening any song.
Also check out: Some Cool Android Hacks Which You Can Try In Your Smartphone
However you need to install Dolby Atmos in your device as we all know that the dolby is the popular and recognized audio software. We all feel bad when this software is available only in Lenovo mobile phones only. So the world is changing day by day and technology too so the developers of XDA created a Dolby Atmos file which can be run in any of your android mobile and in any version which is above 4.3x all you need is just a good recovery.
Every mobile phone is having different recovery all you need to do is just open Google and search for how to install CWM or TWRP Recovery in your smart phone. This process is different in every mobile phones for example in Samsung you have to use Odin, In nexus series you can install it by using ADB Commands which is a bit difficult if you need help you speak your mind in the below comment section.
Also checkout: How to Boost up Game Performance in Android Smartphone
How To Install Dolby Atmos On Your Android Device
- Firstly Download the .Zip file into your mobile phone – Download Dolby Atmos
- Now place it in your phone memory or Memory card
- Switch off your device and wait until your mobile is complete shutdown
- Now boot your mobile into the recovery mode
- In the recovery mode click on “Install Zip” (Don’t Extract The File)
- Navigate that file in your memory card where your have stored it
- Click on the file and let the recovery flash that file and wait for 10 to 15 seconds
- Now reboot your device and wait for the changes
New application will be installed in your device and now check the sound quality of your device. As i said you in the above tutorial that this file is working smoothly in Android device which are above 4.3x and now enjoy the sound in your device and keep visiting for more tricks, Loots and updates 😉