Android Oreo is the latest version of Android which came up with amazing features and the best part is that it came up with a lot of customizations. Now, you might have heard about Android Go which is going to come in Micromax Bharat phone. Today, we are going to tell you the way you can turn any Android 8.1 Oreo ROM into an Android Go-Optimized version.
You might be wondering!
What is Android Go?
Android Go is the optimized version of Android. Now, there are a lot of phones which are running in 1 GB or 2 GB RAM. When I see my Google Nexus 5 it hardly handles every task properly.
Android Go is optimized for older devices. Now, if you are using Android Oreo running 8.1 then you can get this feature even if the developer of this ROM didn’t develop Android Oreo ROM for your phone.
Now, if you have Android Oreo running custom ROM then you know the way you can optimize the RAM of your phone.
Also Read: Download Xposed Framework For Android Oreo
Enable Android Go Optimized Version On Android Oreo
If you want to turn your Android Oreo 8.1 Oreo ROM into an Android Go-Optimized version then you need to flash simple file and that will help you to enable the Android Go Optimized version.
Android Oreo 8.1 is one of the best and my personal best just because of the features which are available and provided by Google. The best part about the Android 8.1 is that you can easily change the SystemUI of your phone just by changing the wallpaper of your phone.
There are a lot of features which won’t be working on your phone and if you are coming to Android Go optimized version such as multi-window feature.
If you want to revert back then you need to flash the Android 8.1 ROM again on your phone. If you are using Stock ROM then you need to reflash the ROM on your phone.
- Android 8.1 ROM
- TWRP Recovery
- ADB Drivers (If you don’t have custom recovery installed on your phone)
How to Enable Android Go Optimized Version On Android Oreo
- Download the flashable zip file from here: Download
- Now, boot your phone into recovery mode by turning off your phone. Then you need to click Volume Down + Power button to boot your phone into recovery mode
- Now, click on the install button
- Navigate the zip file which you have downloaded on your phone and click on that file
- Swipe the slider to the right and the file will be installed on your phone
- Then you will see a button which will help you to reboot your phone.
- Reboot your phone and that’s it you have successfully installed Android Oreo 8.1 Android Go-Optimized version
You have successfully installed the Android Go optimized version on your phone and that’s it you don’t need to do anything else on your phone.
If you want to revert back to your normal version then you just need to flash your old ROM on your phone and then you can simply enjoy the ROM on your phone.
Share this article with your friends and let them know about this amazing application which they can enjoy on their phone. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one.
If you have any issues then please feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.